Thursday 27 December 2012

Après ski wardrobe

As promised, today I'm posting about my après ski wardrobe! Hopefully my ideas will be useful to both those who ski, and those who simply live in a cold place. For me I love nothing more than curling up on a sofa in a snug jumper after a long hard day of skiing with a vin chaud in my hand! But venturing out to the various bars on offer at ski resorts and making lots of French friends can also be lots of fun! So here's a look into my winter après ski wardrobe!


THE BOOTS


UGG
noira boots in chocolate
£235

THE COAT

OH MY LOVE
faux fur collar coat 
£59

THE HAT


EUGENIA KIM
holly cable-knit alpaca beanie
£155

THE SCARF

TOPSHOP
two-tone knitted snood
£16

THE JUMPER

RAG & BONE
holst knitted sweater
£245

THE SUNGLASSES

RAY-BAN
original wayfarer
£120

So I hope you've enjoyed peeking into my après ski wardrobe! And I also hope you've enjoyed the beginnings of my blogging experience. This is my last post of 2012 as I am off to the airport at 3am in the morning, and won't be returning to the UK until 5th January. Thank you to all of those who have supported me in 2012, and hopefully my blog will continue to grow in 2013! I really do appreciate your support.

Many happy returns for the New Year, and I'll see you in 2013!

Love Lucy x

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Your blog is mazing and you have so wonderful pictures! Wanna follow eachother? just let me know it :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the fur coat

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete